GROW KIT BY FRESH MUSHROOMS ‘B+’
B plus Mushroom kit” is such a popular magic mushroom strain is the abundant production of beautiful fruit bodies that can reach a size of up to 30cm. Another reason for the popularity of this magic mushrooms variety is that it is true to its name, for the name “B+” is not just a coincidence, but refers to its effect. Moreover, the potentially occurring nausea during the onset of the trip is less pronounced as in other strains. Such as FRESH MUSHROOMS GROW KIT ‘MCKENNAII’.
Instructions: Starting the B Plus Mushroom kit
- Take the magic mushroom to grow kit, plastic bag, and paperclip out of the box. Remove the lid of the mushroom grow kit (store the lid properly). Rinse the lid under running water.
- Place the mushroom grow kit without a lid in the plastic grow bag (opening at the top). Slide the opening of the bag under the bottom with the micro perforation pointing upwards. The opening of the bag is now largely closed. You do not have to worry about air circulation.
- When you see the first small mushrooms (called pins), you can put the grow bag upright. Do not water! The first magic mushrooms will be visible after about 1 week.
- Place the mushroom grow kit in an area with enough daylight and at a temperature between 18 °C and 28 °C. NEVER place the grow kit in direct sunlight. Although mushrooms will grow at almost any temperature above 15 °C, 23 °C is the ideal temperature for an optimal harvest. Special heat mats are available to ensure this temperature and not have to heat the entire room. B plus Mushroom kit
- When the mushrooms are slightly bigger than the pins keep the bag a bit open the entire time so the moisture can evaporate (Phase 2). Too much moisture is not good.
Buy B plus Magic Mushrooms Grow Kit
The first mushrooms will be visible after approximately 1 week. Your first harvest will be about a week later. Make sure that you harvest before the first spores begin to fall! Fresh mushrooms grow kits produce their first harvest fairly quickly. The first buds are already visible after only 1 week. Low and high temperatures may slightly delay this growth process. It usually takes one to two weeks before the mushrooms are fully developed.
- These kits can produce several mushroom harvests. To do so, fill the kit with clean tap water after the first harvest. This process is known as cold shock. It breathes new life into the mycelium and ensures that enough moisture is present for the mushrooms to grow. B plus Mushroom kit
- Place the lid of the grow Kit back on the kit. Let the kit rest for 12 hours. Open a corner of the lid and drain the excess water. From here you can follow the instructions from step 1 again. This process can be repeated several times.
How to store the grow kit correctly
It is recommended to start the cultivation process right away. If you decide to start growing later, you may store the magic mushroom grow kit inside a Soaking Bag in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 4 weeks after the production date.
The ideal temperature is 24°C. Do not have the temperature drop under 18°C and not exceed 29°C. To keep the temperature from dropping under 18°C, you can use a thermal mat to maintain the ideal temperature. A Thermo mat is a must-have in the winter or colder regions of the world.
The magic mushroom grows kit only needs light for the mycelium to ‘understand’ it has reached the surface. Only then, mushrooms will grow. A few hours of fluorescent/artificial light or indirect sunlight a day is more than enough. Direct sunlight kills the mycelium, so avoid the sun shining directly on the grow kit.
If the conditions are optimal, you can expect the first small mushrooms (the pins) to appear between 7 and 10
days. This also depends on the strain. Some cubensis strains grow slower than others.
The mushrooms come up in groups. This can be a small or large group. That depends on the strain. A growth like this is called a flush. Mushrooms are almost never ripe at the same time. You can get more than one flush out of a kit. The first two flushes are the largest. When more flushes come, they will be smaller than the previous one. B plus Mushroom kit
Mushrooms are ripe and should be picked when the veil between the hat and the stem has just torn. Don’t wait much longer. Use surgical gloves or disinfect your hands, wrists, and arms. Pick the mushrooms that are ripe and let the others continue to grow. The cake has no top layer such as vermiculite. This makes it much easier to pick the mushrooms than with the standard grow kits. The mushrooms can easily be pulled out of the cake by holding them between the thumb and index finger. The mushrooms let go almost immediately. When most of the larger mushrooms have been picked, also pick the smaller ones and the pins as well.