Double Dose Jumbo Gum Drops LSD Candy
Jumbo drops lsd candy, D-Lysergic Acid Diethylamide infused candies known as “classical hallucinogens” or “psychedelics”. Buy double dose jumbo gum drops LSD, structure with psilocybin and dimethyltryptamine (DMT) as a variant of indolamine (chemical structure similar to the neurotransmitter serotonin).
- LSD is the most potent and notorious of the hallucinogens, and the one that brought this class of drugs into the public eye in the 1960’s.
- LSD was originally synthesized from ergot alkaloids extracted from the ergot fungus Claviceps purpurea.
- D-Lysergic Acid Diethylamide (LSD) is an odourless, colourless, and is slightly bitter tasting.
- LSD acts primarily as a serotonergic agonist as well influencing other neurotransmitter systems via dopaminergic and adrenergic receptors.
Double dose LSD triggers an increase in cortisol, oxytocin, and adrenaline levels. The predominant effects induced by LSD included visual hallucinations, audiovisual synesthesia, and positively experienced derealization and depersonalization phenomena.
LSD is produced in the crystalline form and then mixed with excipients or diluted as a liquid for production in indigestible forms. It is odorless, colorless and has a slightly bitter taste. LSD is sold in in the following forms:Tablet form (usually small tablets known as Microdots)
- Sugar cubes
- Thin squares of gelatin (commonly referred to as ‘Window-panes’), and,
- Most commonly, as blotter paper (sheets of absorbent paper soaked in or impregnated with LSD, covered with colorful designs or artwork, and perforated into one-quarter inch square, individual dosage units).
- Pure liquid form, which is extremely potent.
LSD – The Experience
More so, LSD has a slow onset of about an hour but can last anywhere from 4 to 12 hours before it wears off, however, the effect may linger for up to a day or longer, depending on the dosage and potency. The effects commonly experienced while using LSD, are:
- Perceptual distortions – users may experience visual and auditory perceptual changes related to the size and shape of objects, movement, colour, sounds, touch, taste and smell, along with impair depth and time perception.
- Hallucinations – auditory, visual or tactile
- Flashbacks – reliving previous moments in life, or ‘travelling’ into the future.
- Changes in mood – elation, excitement, euphoria.
There are no reviews yet.