Buy Peyote Cactus Grow Kit Online
Grow your own peyote from seeds with this complete grow kit. The package contains 25 seeds, soil, casing and detailed instructions.
- Container with lid
- Potting soil
- Coarse Sand
- Gravelts Perlite
- 20 Peyote seeds.
- Grow Instructions, Please ignore the microwave part in the instructions!
With this unique and super simple Peyote grow kit you can grow one of the first psychedelic cactus on earth! Peyote cacti have been found in tombs and depicted in caves dating back to the period of 4000 BC. The Aztecs used the Peyote for spiritual self-development and for detecting or remedying illness and disease. A cactus with a magical story in which you will one day play the lead role. This grow kit is very easy to set up and cultivate because of the included ingredients. Keep in mind that Peyote is the slowest growing Mescaline cactus. Magic Mushrooms
- Make 10 small holes in the bottom of the box .
- Fill the tray with the gravel, then with the soil and sand mixture.
- Place the seeds on the ground and gently push them down with a pen, but not all the way in the earth! They should still be visible.
- Water the tray until the soil feels well moist, and put the lid on the grow tray.
- Place the container in a warm place, e.g. wrapped in an electric blanket or next to the heater.
After one to three weeks the seeds will germinate. Until then, make sure the soil is moist. After about 8 weeks it is time to make holes in the lid. After another two weeks, you should make more holes so that the little cacti can get used to dry air. After another two weeks it is time to take the lid off. Keep the soil moist for another 2 months. After this you have to water the cacti less and less. Make sure the soil is completely dried out before watering again.
During the Peyote Cactus germination and initial growth of the mini-cacti, it is best to use fluorescent lighting. Only then can you use (indirect) sunlight.
Keep this product in a cool and dark place such as a kitchen cupboard and out of the reach of children.
Mescaline cactus can be dangerous to health when combined with certain medicines, alcohol or MAO inhibitors. Are you taking any medications? Always consult your doctor first and read the package leaflet of your medication to avoid health risks. Also do not use the Peyote if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not participate in traffic when in use. So don’t drive or operate other vehicles.